Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Time to Grow so Let's get Going.

I love new years because they offer a clean slate, a time to move forward with an eye on the future. A new 365 days are available to dream, create, work, love, and build for what I want out of life. This is a time to start new goals to where I want to be at the end of those precious 365 golden gems. I know that in order to reach my objective I have to think about what obstacle will stop me from reaching them and then develop a plan to attack to win the war.

My goals need to be divided into personal, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual goals. A rounded person does not just focus on the development of the business but the development of personal relationship with those dear to him. Is his wife his best friend? Does his grandchild, son and daughter-in-law know that they are loved unconditionally by the time I spend with them. Do my customers know I care more about them than I do their purchasing power? How do I show them their importance?

This year will be a great year. I could care less what the media says about recession because by listening and believing that malarkey allows me to make excuses for not taking personal responsibility for my life and my results.

So with the help of friends and God bring it on. I am ready for action.

I hope all my family and friends the very best 2009 and when the year is done and life has given us what it will we will be talking about the great New Year 2010.

Jon Mullender
President
Summit Fence Supply, LLC
http://summitfencesupply.com/
jon@summitfencesupply.com

No comments:

Post a Comment