The other one I love is, “Guaranteed lowest price” In essence that means if you are not fooled by that tagline and are willing to pay our higher price then companies still get you by getting you to call us back after you’ve done all the work.
Here are 5 things to think about when shopping anywhere, not just online.
- Find someone you feel safe with. Talk to them! You get a sense of their willingness to work with you as a person first.
- Check pricing with other people selling the same product.
- Remember anything times zero is still zero. That is to say that many companies will come down in price to some extent just to get your business.
- If someone’s website is covered with 10% off and “guaranteed lowest price” they don’t have confidence in their abilities and pricing and are trying to trick customers into buying.
- Shop around, shop around, shop around.
Our philosophy as Summit Fence Supply, LLC is that we have margins we have to sell products in order to make a living and to be there in the long run. But to lie to a customer or mark up our price so that they will think that a discount is a true savings makes the Internet Market place the same as a used car lot.
I would love to hear from you. If you have had an experience in Internet shopping good or bad… please feel free to comment.
Summit Fence Supply, LLC