Friday, March 20, 2009

The Battle of the Blubber Begins

Lucky Shoes is not my favorite store tonight. Maybe in six or seven months it will be however today, what I saw in the reflection of the store window was a call for the Japanese whaling ships to set sail. I saw this HUGE blob in a wheelchair in the reflection of the door as I went in to buy a container of black shoe polish.

That’s it! Now I am making it known to the world. I am Blubber Man! I have the ability to make a piece of toast disappear in the fat rolls to be store for winter hibernation. I now buy my clothes in the tent shop instead of a department store. I say to the tent maker, “I need a tent for ten and can you put a hole in it for my head and holes for my arms to come out the sides. I my not be able to leap tall building but if I roll on someone they are absorbed and never seen again.

My coach said, “Oh so you decided to die early.” You have the choice eat carrots or eat potato chips. To which my reply was, “Let’s bring that up in about three weeks.”

So friends in Blog land. The battle has begun… Not a diet… (I love those words) A change in life style… Blah, blah, blah!

Here is my plan… Go from 386 to 385 and after that it’s a crap shoot.

Never again will a shoe store window reveal the true “Blubber man.”

My bag of baby carrots lies open on my desk as my chubby fingers type.

Yum?

No comments:

Post a Comment