Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Follow the Business Plan

My gosh! How many times have I heard that! Follow your business plan or when you get ready to pull the plug you will unless you have a plan to follow.

Well some days it gets heavy. People talking to you on while your working... Your bids come in just slightly over your competition and you lose the big job you were counting on. Frustration comes and you need a plan to work.

Make a plan and work a plan. That is the secret to success.

So….

Today I have a plan.

Today I will do the things most important and move down the list.

At the end of the week I will take time to evaluate how my plan is working in conjunction with my business plan and go from there.

Jon Mullender

www.summitfencesupply.com

Please share with us how you work your plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment